POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Start POV-Ray from another program Server Time
18 May 2024 19:47:52 EDT (-0400)
  Start POV-Ray from another program (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: weedogt
Subject: Start POV-Ray from another program
Date: 14 Jul 2006 11:25:00
Message: <web.44b7b6f1d171ba5e883efa7e0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying start Pov-Ray (3.6) from my own windows program. It work nice
using a command line like this:

pvengine cylinder1.pov -d /exit

The POV-Ray windows application starts, the rendering runs and the
application closes.

My question: Can I also hide the POV-Ray windows application during
rendering somehow? I just would like to render my file in the background.

Post a reply to this message