POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 64-bit source codes Server Time
18 May 2024 18:36:26 EDT (-0400)
  64-bit source codes (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Valeriy
Subject: 64-bit source codes
Date: 10 Apr 2006 02:50:00
Message: <web.4439ff07156c36e83f042850@news.povray.org>
Can I have PovRay source codes for Windows 64-bit platform? If it is not
possible to have official 64-bit release, I should be well content to get a
beta version source codes.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: 64-bit source codes
Date: 11 Apr 2006 02:37:56
Message: <443b4ec4$1@news.povray.org>
Valeriy wrote:
> Can I have PovRay source codes for Windows 64-bit platform? If it is not
> possible to have official 64-bit release, I should be well content to get a
> beta version source codes.

There will be a source code release shortly, for v3.6.1c. Apologies for the
delay.

-- Chris