POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : mpi povray -cygwin Server Time
18 May 2024 17:53:09 EDT (-0400)
  mpi povray -cygwin (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jole
Subject: mpi povray -cygwin
Date: 22 Mar 2006 08:05:00
Message: <web.44214ad873043a146bf6134b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm trying to compile mpi-povray under cygwin to work on windows. But with
no success. Does anyone have a mpi povray binary for windows or some extra
information on how to compile it under cygwin?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jole

Post a reply to this message

> I'm trying to compile mpi-povray under cygwin to work on windows. But with
> no success. Does anyone have a mpi povray binary for windows or some extra
> information on how to compile it under cygwin?

  How about just using pov3.7?

  (Or does MPI distribute among several computers? Neither the mpi-pov
homepage nor the definition of MPI makes it clear...)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> > I'm trying to compile mpi-povray under cygwin to work on windows. But with
> > no success. Does anyone have a mpi povray binary for windows or some extra
> > information on how to compile it under cygwin?
>
>   How about just using pov3.7?
>
>   (Or does MPI distribute among several computers? Neither the mpi-pov
> homepage nor the definition of MPI makes it clear...)
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

I need mpi-povray 3.6.1 binary to run on windows cluster. Does anyone have
it?
Pov3.7 doesn't support MPI.

Jole

Post a reply to this message