POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray error on existing the program. Server Time
18 May 2024 19:48:26 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray error on existing the program. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lakota Associates
Subject: POV-Ray error on existing the program.
Date: 28 Jan 2006 10:15:01
Message: <web.43db89ef478b058ab259b47e0@news.povray.org>
I am running a Windows 65 bit system.  I have installed POV-Ray 3.5 and
everything seems to work and render fine.  The problem I have is when I
exit the program, it gives me the error (ERegistryException: Failed to set
data for 'PrinterFontStyle').  This error message interferes with the
cycling of my animation package IPA by Immersive Design. It looks like a
registry problem?? Has anyone run POV-Ray 3.5 on a Windows 64 bit system?

Post a reply to this message