POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 3dmax pov-ray Server Time
17 May 2024 07:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  3dmax pov-ray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: oddish
Subject: 3dmax pov-ray
Date: 25 Jan 2006 08:40:00
Message: <web.43d77f15bab107963b24c6160@news.povray.org>
HEllo all. Iam a novice in your community, please forgive me for stupid
questions. I need to know, can I use pov-ray for rendering scenes, that be
created in 3dmax? If yes, than i need to know can pov-ray do that if he
work under linux? If 1 and 2 answers no, then for me very interesting
posible that or not? If yes, then what products can do this job.

Post a reply to this message