POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Thanks for the mouse selection-->command line option Server Time
17 May 2024 04:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks for the mouse selection-->command line option (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Smws
Subject: Thanks for the mouse selection-->command line option
Date: 23 Jan 2006 13:30:01
Message: <web.43d5208f58d11c69135b10720@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to thank whoever was responsible for the feature that allows
you to select a region to rerender within the render window, and
automatically appends it to the command line if you wish. I use povray
under both linux and windows, and I consider that to be a major advantage
of the windows version. I use it *all the time*. So, thanks.

Yeah, everything works, too. No bugs to report. Not having troubles
currently. Just wanted to thank you all for that feature. It's really
useful, like the whole program is really useful, and I can hardly believe I
can get it for free.