POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : how to get a license?? Server Time
17 May 2024 05:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  how to get a license?? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: rioja
Subject: how to get a license??
Date: 30 Nov 2005 13:15:01
Message: <web.438debbc119ff3eebd8c75380@news.povray.org>
I have a problem, when I start povray, they only let me to see the first
window and I can do it any more, I'm not english speaker, and I can't
understand very well how to get a license, that I have to do, should I send
a mail or it's not necesary, if someone can ask my question, it would be
great, thank you, marta

Post a reply to this message

> I have a problem, when I start povray, they only let me to see the first
> window and I can do it any more, I'm not english speaker, and I can't
> understand very well how to get a license, that I have to do, should I send
> a mail or it's not necesary, if someone can ask my question, it would be
> great, thank you, marta

Press ESCAPE.

Post a reply to this message

Chris Cason <nos### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> rioja wrote:
> > I have a problem, when I start povray, they only let me to see the first
> > window and I can do it any more, I'm not english speaker, and I can't
> > understand very well how to get a license, that I have to do, should I send
> > a mail or it's not necesary, if someone can ask my question, it would be
> > great, thank you, marta
>
> Press ESCAPE.

many thx I feel so stupid

Post a reply to this message