POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Reflections Server Time
17 May 2024 06:45:43 EDT (-0400)
  Reflections (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: 0m3g4
Subject: Reflections
Date: 17 Aug 2005 17:35:00
Message: <web.4303ac74b8cd5d65cca4136e0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to make car rims for a project, but the reflections are messing
with me.  I'm trying to get a polished lip (so, chrome like finnish) and a
glossy black center.  What happens is that the black reflects off the
chrome and turns my light-silver chrome into a dark silver and the silver
reflects off the black spokes and turns them a lighter gray.  Is there any
work-around to this?

Modelling in Rhino v2.0 and rendering with POV-Rayv3.6

Post a reply to this message