POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PovWin title bar, status bar Server Time
19 May 2024 02:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  PovWin title bar, status bar (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Terrainer
Subject: PovWin title bar, status bar
Date: 4 Jul 2005 19:30:01
Message: <web.42c9c60e370a86d15fa01bfc0@news.povray.org>
A little change I would like to see in Pov-Ray.  I mostly render long
animations that take 2-3 minutes per frame.  PovRay displays the line being
rendered on the title bar and status bar.  If it could detect that an
animation of more than about 100 frames, it could display the frame number
being rendered in one or both of those bars.  Maybe add an option to
customize what is displayed there.  I use debug in my scene description to
send that information to the bottom of the message window, but the verbose
messages soon scroll mine above another window.

Post a reply to this message