POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : problem of running Server Time
2 Jun 2024 09:08:23 EDT (-0400)
  problem of running (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: scorpmetal
Subject: problem of running
Date: 26 Apr 2005 04:35:01
Message: <web.426dfd1582d31d92f6477d320@news.povray.org>
I have a problem with pvengine.exe

when I run povray, it have a message:
"""
pvengine.exe - error of application

The instruction with  "0x010baddb0 " employs the addresses memory "0x0000000
". the memory cannot be "read "            """

My PC use Win2000.

This message is my traduction from :

"""
pvengine.exe - erreur d'application

Cliquez sur OK pour terminer le programme

Two days later, I use POVRAY, and it run normally.

I think it's an error of Windows, but I don't know how I can repair it.
Thanks for yours helps

Post a reply to this message

scorpmetal nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-04-26 04:34:
> I have a problem with pvengine.exe
>
> when I run povray, it have a message:
> """
> pvengine.exe - error of application
>
> The instruction with  "0x010baddb0 " employs the addresses memory "0x0000000
> ". the memory cannot be "read "            """
>
> My PC use Win2000.
>
> This message is my traduction from :
>
> """
> pvengine.exe - erreur d'application
>

> Cliquez sur OK pour terminer le programme

> Two days later, I use POVRAY, and it run normally.
>
> I think it's an error of Windows, but I don't know how I can repair it.
> Thanks for yours helps

Windows error. There was a transitory problem when loading POV Ray, some pointer
failed to initiate
properly.

quel programme.

Alain