POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : installing on windows nt4 Server Time
2 Jun 2024 09:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  installing on windows nt4 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: brendon flanagan
Subject: installing on windows nt4
Date: 7 Apr 2005 22:00:00
Message: <web.4255e49fad08d8b0b5dfc7d30@news.povray.org>
how do I fix the error of "The procedure entry point shgetspecialfolderpatha
could not be located in the dynamic link library shell32.dll" when I try to
launch the application.

Post a reply to this message

> how do I fix the error of "The procedure entry point shgetspecialfolder
patha
> could not be located in the dynamic link library shell32.dll" when I tr
y to
> launch the application.

AFAIK, you sholud install an Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later on
Win95 and WinNT4.0. Later versions (Win86, ME, Win2k and XP) don´t s
how
this problem