POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : JCgrid Server Time
2 Jun 2024 03:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  JCgrid (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: nomail
Subject: JCgrid
Date: 15 Sep 2004 21:55:01
Message: <web.4148f183f36ac1bec75817c0@news.povray.org>
Hi.. I have some errors using Jcgrid (http://jcgrid.sourceforge.net/) to run
static pictures. I downloaded the Jcgrid-server, jcgrid-worker and
jcgrid-client. I edited everything as what they had instructed. The server
was running fine, and i open 2 workers also, one in my server and one in my
working computer. They running fine also. But when i edited the
povray-client-go.bat shell script and Execute povray-client-go-cornell.bat,
there seems to be a connection error. I try using the Guiclient in the
folder also, but it say eror in rendering. Needed help badly. Could anyone
possibly post a more detailed setting and configuration for Jcgrid? Many
thanks.