POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : problems with running pov-ray?! Help! Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:01:25 EDT (-0400)
  problems with running pov-ray?! Help! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: nomail
Subject: problems with running pov-ray?! Help!
Date: 26 Aug 2004 04:00:00
Message: <web.412d98088ba6c013ec75817c0@news.povray.org>
hi,
i have decided to build my own cluster of computers.I have Pov-ray v3.6 and
MPICH (Windows version). My operating system is Windows 2000. I seem to
have some trouble running Pov-ray on MPICH. (Error: unable to read result
of the barrier command on 'CVD12'(one of our computer name) : error 1460).
Does anyone know something that could help me in my task? Thank you!

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone know something that could help me in my task?

http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

ABX

Post a reply to this message

>>Does anyone know something that could help me in my task?
>

> http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message

> > Does anyone know something that could help me in my task?
>
> http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm
>
> ABX

thanks for the link .. it really help me a lot in my task .. thank you !