POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov-ray running in server? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:11:13 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-ray running in server? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: Pov-ray running in server?
Date: 18 Aug 2004 23:05:00
Message: <web.412417fa85256b13ec75817c0@news.povray.org>
Hi.. do we need to install pov-ray in a server if we using the server
(windows NT)as a host? I supposed to connect 2 computers to the host and
render the files together. The 2 computers had pov-ray already.

Post a reply to this message

try perhaps installing normally in the server, then getting the clients to
connect to host,
upload the .pov via samba, ftp or whatever is appropriate and draw normally?
just a thought

<nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Hi.. do we need to install pov-ray in a server if we using the server
> (windows NT)as a host? I supposed to connect 2 computers to the host and
> render the files together. The 2 computers had pov-ray already.

Post a reply to this message

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and POV-Ray
3.6. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm