POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Brushed stainless steel Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  Brushed stainless steel (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: Brushed stainless steel
Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:52:02
Message: <web.40d565a617e1967888a5c600@news.povray.org>
Can some give me some tips on what i should type in povray to create brushed
stainless steel

i very new to pov so forgive my lack of no how

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Brushed stainless steel
Date: 21 Jun 2004 12:09:48
Message: <4t1ed0thuttckm9ddd0qs34bbufb0o5op7@4ax.com>
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:23:34 EDT, "" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Can some give me some tips on what i should type in povray to create brushed
> stainless steel
>
> i very new to pov so forgive my lack of no how

I suppose you would find more help. in povray.newusers group. learning about
finding/using textures is not specific to windows platform. Moreover note that
your manual has some tutorial for new users.

ABX

Post a reply to this message