POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : how to run povray from command line Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:47:17 EDT (-0400)
  how to run povray from command line (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: nomail
Subject: how to run povray from command line
Date: 4 Jun 2004 16:15:00
Message: <web.40c0d730d244b69bb40afbf0@news.povray.org>
I want to make a matlab program that creates a povray file for a face mesh
and then renders it. To do this , I need to able to run povray from the
command line (not the GUI command line but DOS command line). The
documentation example says: POVRAY +Isimple.pov +V +W80 +H60, but when I
try this on dos, I get:
'povray' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I searched for povray.exe, but it doesn't exist anywhere. I will appreciate
if someone could tell me the way to do this.
thanks,
Ankur

Post a reply to this message