POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : weird lights Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:46:52 EDT (-0400)
  weird lights (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: erona
Subject: weird lights
Date: 29 Apr 2004 00:10:00
Message: <web.40907f86eb41d4117223836a0@news.povray.org>
I'm using POV as a raytracing program for DIALux. I'm trying to light a very
big billboard thats about 20m wide by 25m high. After a lighting
calculation, I jump to raytracing. Some of the results produce weird
lights.

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/13594/DIALux.jpg

Thaks for any help.
Robin