POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Cannot see all the fonts in my collection Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:53:15 EDT (-0400)
   Cannot see all the fonts in my collection (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: davidafisher
Subject: Cannot see all the fonts in my collection
Date: 16 Aug 2003 11:20:00
Message: <web.3f3e4a326c1636ddd05556b90@news.povray.org>
I'm using Pov version 3.5 on windows 2000. I would like to use the
symbol.ttf that I have in my default (and library path) C:winnt\fonts path.
I'm only using this in the editor window so I'm not concerned with
rendering.

I have over 150 fonts (excluding the obvious style variations) in my fonts
area but when I bring up the font selector window in the editor preference
option I can only see about 20 of them. I've have both true type and open
type and I can see that POV ray recognizes both.

I've check all font questions in the news group and search the documentation
without any luck?

any help?

David

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:13:54 EDT, "davidafisher"
<dav### [at] attbicom> wrote:

>I have over 150 fonts (excluding the obvious style variations) in my fonts
>area but when I bring up the font selector window in the editor preference
>option I can only see about 20 of them. I've have both true type and open
>type and I can see that POV ray recognizes both.

It does indeed, but being a sane source code editor, CodeMax (the
internal POV-Ray editor control) will most likely only present you
with a choice of monospaced fonts.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message

> It does indeed, but being a sane source code editor, CodeMax (the
> internal POV-Ray editor control) will most likely only present you
> with a choice of monospaced fonts.

Well, bang goes my plan to write all scenes using wing-ding....