POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Render - Error with PovRay 3.5 Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Render - Error with PovRay 3.5 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Aztech
Subject: Render - Error with PovRay 3.5
Date: 20 Oct 2002 16:55:07
Message: <web.3db31700a152840135de43350@news.povray.org>
Hi.
I have an error while rendering an isosurface.
Because my english is not the best please have a look at the picture.
You can download it under:

http://www.proxima-centaury.de/rendererror.zip

My System is:
Intel Pentium 4 - 2000 MHz
512 MB Ram
Windows XP

These Error comes with all isosurfaces I will render.
It seems like they are "destroyed".

Hope someone will help me.
Thanx and sorry for my bad english (I'm german).
Aztech

Post a reply to this message

> I have an error while rendering an isosurface.
> [...]
>
> These Error comes with all isosurfaces I will render.
> It seems like they are "destroyed".

I have not checked the zip, but the following might help:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/languageQandT.html#isosurfacebug

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

>> I have an error while rendering an isosurface.
>> [...]
>>
>> These Error comes with all isosurfaces I will render.
>> It seems like they are "destroyed".
>
>I have not checked the zip, but the following might help:
>
>http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/languageQandT.html#isosurfacebug
>
>Christoph
>
>POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
>TransSkin and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
>Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Thanx.
I've set the max_gradient to value 2 and now the object will be rendered
correctly ;)