POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Insert Menus Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Insert Menus (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: AB0DI
Subject: Insert Menus
Date: 10 Sep 2002 15:25:05
Message: <web.3d7e443d5b5fbb75feb56c200@news.povray.org>
I've run into a problem when adding items to the insert menu with Povray 3.5
for Windows.  I've added both the ABX insert menu bonus pack and Friedrich

point either do nothing or execute items in the Render menu. (The way it's
set up now that point is: Insert-->Materials-->Media).

I assume that I've hit some kind of limit on the number of allowable
sub-menus items in the Insert menu.  Is this a Windows limit or a Povray
limit?  It happens with both Win 98 & 2000.  I didn't find a limit mentioned
in the documentation. Any ideas?

Thomas Eicher