POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV enlightement in UltraEdit Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:32:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV enlightement in UltraEdit (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: bruce
Subject: POV enlightement in UltraEdit
Date: 14 Mar 2002 14:45:32
Message: <slrna91vtv.71.bruce@pingouin.rez-gif.supelec.fr>
I use Ultraedit to edit my pov scenes (why not the standard gui? Because i
don't render on windows, but on some linux boxes). Has someone ever heard
of a module to enlight the POV syntax?

	-- Bruce (POV & Linux user...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Maan M  Hamze
Subject: Re: POV enlightement in UltraEdit
Date: 14 Mar 2002 16:01:01
Message: <3c910f8d$1@news.povray.org>
Not to my knowledge.  There is a complete pack on UltraEdit web site with
all the word files.  Is POVRAY there?  I have not seen it.
You can easily create your own though :o)  I did my own file for syntax
highlighting in Python.
Maan

<bru### [at] pingouinrez-gifsupelecfr> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] pingouinrez-gifsupelecfr...
> I use Ultraedit to edit my pov scenes (why not the standard gui? Because i
> don't render on windows, but on some linux boxes). Has someone ever heard
> of a module to enlight the POV syntax?
>
> -- Bruce (POV & Linux user...)

Post a reply to this message

> Not to my knowledge.  There is a complete pack on UltraEdit web site with
> all the word files.  Is POVRAY there?  I have not seen it.
> You can easily create your own though :o)  I did my own file for syntax
> highlighting in Python.

After checking, this mode (and the one for Latex) can be found on the site
of ultraedit (look in google, don't remember the url)

	-- Bruce

Post a reply to this message

> > Not to my knowledge.  There is a complete pack on UltraEdit web site
with
> > all the word files.  Is POVRAY there?  I have not seen it.
> > You can easily create your own though :o)  I did my own file for syntax
> > highlighting in Python.
>
> After checking, this mode (and the one for Latex) can be found on the site
> of ultraedit (look in google, don't remember the url)

textpad also has a contributed pov syntax file - www.textpad.com

don't know how complete it is

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key