POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Photoshop module for converting image into 3D sphere mosaic Server Time
2 May 2024 14:51:53 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop module for converting image into 3D sphere mosaic (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Subject: Photoshop module for converting image into 3D sphere mosaic
Date: 9 Oct 2007 09:54:43
Message: <op.tzxnllnd68ggte@l2.ioc.ac.ru>
Hi,

just wanted to say that I released Photoshop plug-in module for exporting
image into 3D scene, consisting of spheres colored according to source
image pixels. For the preview of the effect, visit

http://photoshop.msk.ru/povsphere/

Plugin is freeware. If you don't have Photoshop, you may use some freeware
like XnView or IrfanView.

While initially plugin was made for one of my personal print project, it
seemed to look interesting so I made some human-friendly interface to it
and decided to release for other people to use. Obviously, I'm quite
interested in constructive feedback - does it need improvements, are other
projects of similar type worth developing, and so on.

--
Ilya Razmanov
http://photoshop.msk.ru - Photoshop plug-in filters