POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Access violation Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:57:15 EDT (-0400)
  Access violation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Access violation
Date: 17 Sep 2002 09:12:21
Message: <fbaeouoe6m9isjnp5cm18h4hpu27ovacla@4ax.com>
I keep getting a pop-up window saying:

EAccessViolation: EAccessViolation

when I try to save a file. I know I can save the file because I can
open, edit and save it just fine in Notepad... but Codemax is so much
better... I can't really edit someone else's ASP code in Notepad, now
can I?

Anyone know what's with this error?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg