POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows CE Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:40:20 EDT (-0400)
  Windows CE (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ABX
Subject: Windows CE
Date: 19 Mar 2003 09:24:05
Message: <clug7v4540gmr3cdkvsrucpsuv0m96trf8@4ax.com>
I noticed Visual C++ for Windows CE with Windows CE emulator released in some
newspaper. I do not know anything about Windows CE but having emulator I
probably can try (Mega)POV-Ray compilation with it. But first I need to know if
there is any possible user of such compilation.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> I noticed Visual C++ for Windows CE with Windows CE emulator released
> in some newspaper. I do not know anything about Windows CE but having
> emulator I probably can try (Mega)POV-Ray compilation with it. But
> first I need to know if there is any possible user of such
> compilation.

You could try, but personally I wouldnt bother - you just dont have the RAM
on the old CE platform to play with
--
Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.co.uk
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

> I noticed Visual C++ for Windows CE with Windows CE emulator released in
some
> newspaper. I do not know anything about Windows CE but having emulator I
> probably can try (Mega)POV-Ray compilation with it. But first I need to
know if
> there is any possible user of such compilation.
>
> ABX

I would test it. I'm working with WinCE, but in Industrial Automation... I
have worked one time with the Emulator,
but it's slow. I have also think about a PovRay on WinCe but didn't found
time to realize.

Zan

Post a reply to this message