POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : queue bug in POV-Ray for Windows Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:01:48 EDT (-0400)
  queue bug in POV-Ray for Windows (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
Subject: queue bug in POV-Ray for Windows
Date: 16 Jul 2002 05:57:35
Message: <agq7ju44ava1j5c2n126i1qjnohn67bcr5@4ax.com>
From time to time I have a problem with queue in windows port of POV-Ray. The
problem is that some of entries in queue are not rendered. It is not regular
but it is caused by something internal. It is probably the same as I reported
in http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/23721/. Yesterday I started queue
for only one file \scenes\animations\float4\float4.ini and it refused to
render (http://news.povray.org/0tq7jukctl49gnd8op6o5in6m5pqcb3lsb%404ax.com).
Second try finished succesfully.

system spec: POV 3.5 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB

ABX