POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Which newsreader? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Which newsreader? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Hershel Robinson
Subject: Which newsreader?
Date: 1 Jan 2003 04:10:26
Message: <CFN376221739109722@news.povray.org>
I have switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000.  I am actually much
happier with Outlook as a mail client and PIM, but it does not function as a
newsreader.

I have tried 2 freeware Win 2000 newsreaders but they both have problems.  I
like Sophax but when I open image attachments, Sophax makes local graphics
files and then never erases them.  Sort of silly don't you think?

Anyhow since I read the binary groups here, can anyone suggest a good
newsreader for Win 2K?

Thanks,
Hershel

Post a reply to this message

> Anyhow since I read the binary groups here, can anyone suggest a good
> newsreader for Win 2K?

http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Ingo

Post a reply to this message