POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Where am I? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Where am I? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: dick balaska
Subject: Where am I?
Date: 8 Mar 2018 15:50:24
Message: <5aa1a210$1@news.povray.org>
povray emits 120 lines of text per render, and not a one of them tells
me which of my 21 copies of povray.ini it is reading. :(

I booted Windows, and am trying to change my default size from 800x600
to 720x480.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

Le 18-03-08 à 15:50, dick balaska a écrit :
> povray emits 120 lines of text per render, and not a one of them tells
> me which of my 21 copies of povray.ini it is reading. :(
>
> I booted Windows, and am trying to change my default size from 800x600
> to 720x480.

It use the one found in :
/Users/%CurrentUser%/My documents/POV-Ray/v3.7/ini

You can safely delete those located anywhere else.

Post a reply to this message

Am 08.03.2018 um 21:50 schrieb dick balaska:
> povray emits 120 lines of text per render, and not a one of them tells
> me which of my 21 copies of povray.ini it is reading. :(
>
> I booted Windows, and am trying to change my default size from 800x600
> to 720x480.

Try the "Edit master POVRAY.INI" menu item from the "Tools" menu.

Post a reply to this message