POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : how to compile and run .pov through console Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:04:01 EDT (-0400)
  how to compile and run .pov through console (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Saket
Subject: how to compile and run .pov through console
Date: 3 Oct 2013 03:20:01
Message: <web.524d19a339cd21085e3891c60@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I am using Pov-Ray in Windows plateform as (Windows8).

I need to compile and run my "test.pov" file through console (i.e. cmd). I had
gone through the documentation entitled "Command Line Options" but I didn't got
the necessary steps as :

1. To start Pov-Ray Engine from console.
2. To setup the requirement for rendering window (via .INI) from console.
3. To compile and run the ".pov" again from console application (or cmd) in
Windows.

I will be greatly thankfull to you with for the kind reply.

Post a reply to this message