POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Testing updated windows editor DLL's Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:08:37 EDT (-0400)
  Testing updated windows editor DLL's (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Testing updated windows editor DLL's
Date: 26 Aug 2013 08:20:15
Message: <521b47ff$1@news.povray.org>
Guys,

I'd appreciate it if some of you could bang on some test DLL's I've
built for the editor portion of POVWIN.

These are functionally identical to the ones distributed with RC7.
However I have modified the way they are compiled and want to ensure
that this has not introduced any issues in the release version.

The files are located at http://www.povray.org/temp/editor-test.zip.
There are six DLL's included (two for each pvengine binary). To use
them, back up or rename the existing DLL's in the bin directory of
your RC7 install, then just drop the new DLL's in place.

Initial tests here show basic functionality works, but I haven't had
the chance to go through and test everything: basically the editor
needs to be used with every single option being toggled and checked
for correct operation.

Once these are tested and found to be OK I'll be in a position to
build a test of the POVWIN 3.7 release.

Volunteers? :-)

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message