POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 3.7 RC6 Source Code Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:51:28 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 RC6 Source Code (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Spota
Subject: 3.7 RC6 Source Code
Date: 1 Feb 2013 18:35:00
Message: <web.510c509ee2f239d3961dcb000@news.povray.org>
Why is it soooo hard for the PovRay-Team to put the Source-Code of 3.7 RC6
online ?????

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: 3.7 RC6 Source Code
Date: 1 Feb 2013 19:46:34
Message: <510c61ea@news.povray.org>
On 2/02/2013 10:32, Spota wrote:
> Why is it soooo hard for the PovRay-Team to put the Source-Code of 3.7 RC6
> online ?????

Lack of time to prepare it. I didn't see it as hugely problematic
since the Linux source contains all the important bits (other than the
windows-specific UI code of course).

With RC7 coming up shortly, there will be (definitely this time) a
windows source release done with it.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message