POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Sanity-check win beta 39 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:46:14 EDT (-0400)
  Sanity-check win beta 39 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Sanity-check win beta 39
Date: 13 Sep 2010 19:08:58
Message: <4c8eaf0a$1@news.povray.org>
I've made some changes to the installer for windows beta 39 and
would appreciate a quick sanity-check before I officially release
it if folks have time. The files are at:

http://www.povray.org/temp/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2039%20(32-bit).msi
http://www.povray.org/temp/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2039%20(64-bit).msi

tnx,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> I've made some changes to the installer for windows beta 39 and
> would appreciate a quick sanity-check before I officially release
> it if folks have time. The files are at:
>
> http://www.povray.org/temp/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2039%20(32-bit).msi
> http://www.povray.org/temp/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2039%20(64-bit).msi
>
> tnx,
>
> -- Chris

Worked on WinXP media center edition sp3 with default location.
pov 3.7 39b 32bit
Took me some time to figure out the link, copy/paste, not copy shortcut.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message