POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : "Preserve Messages" doesn't work Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:59:26 EDT (-0400)
  "Preserve Messages" doesn't work (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: "Preserve Messages" doesn't work
Date: 1 Sep 2004 20:06:16
Message: <413663f8@news.povray.org>
Hi

I noticed that if you enable [Options | Other Settings | Preserve
Messages], when you run POV-Ray it displays "Messages cleared." but between
renders it does nothing.

POV-Ray 3.6.1.icl8.win32
Windows 98
Pentium II 400 MHz

--
- Nicolas Alvarez

(remove "best.webmail" when replying)

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: "Preserve Messages" doesn't work
Date: 2 Sep 2004 04:27:24
Message: <4136d96c@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I noticed that if you enable [Options | Other Settings | Preserve
> Messages], when you run POV-Ray it displays "Messages cleared." but between
> renders it does nothing.

I guess you mean 'disable' rather than 'enable', and if so yes you are correct.
This will be fixed.

thanks,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> "Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > I noticed that if you enable [Options | Other Settings | Preserve
> > Messages], when you run POV-Ray it displays "Messages cleared." but
between
> > renders it does nothing.
>
> I guess you mean 'disable' rather than 'enable', and if so yes you are
correct.
> This will be fixed.
>
> thanks,
>
> -- Chris

Yeah, I meant that :)

Thanks
--
- Nicolas Alvarez
nicolas [dot] alvarez [at] gmail [dot] com