POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Where is "bglass.inc"? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 04:59:15 EDT (-0400)
  Where is "bglass.inc"? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Patrick Hagerty
Subject: Where is "bglass.inc"?
Date: 27 Jul 2004 00:01:28
Message: <4105D3EE.BA4CFFF4@hagware.com>
Greetings, fellow humanoids!

I have been rendering all the sample scenes in the "scenes" subdirectory
under the POV-Ray installation.

When rendering the scenes\advanced\balcony\balcony.pov file I get the
following error:

    A parse error occure at table_stuff.inc in line 95:
     Cannot open include file bglass.inc

I have search the entire POV-Ray installation directory and it ain't
there.  I have search the povray newsgroups and povray.org website and
can find only one reference to the "bglass.inc" file.  It seems somebody
who was using the beta version of 3.6 posted this same problem, but
nobody ever answered the question of what happened to "bglass.inc".

Since the nation is currently under another "Bush" administration, I
suspect a government cover up.  Unless somebody tells me differently,
I'll blame George W.

- Patrick
pat### [at] hagwarecom

Post a reply to this message