POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Local POVRAY.INI Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Local POVRAY.INI (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michael W A Farmer
Subject: Local POVRAY.INI
Date: 26 Dec 2003 05:51:09
Message: <3fec129d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

According to the documentation, I can put options into a POVRAY.INI file in
the current directory. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I can't
get this to work. I've moved some Library_Path settings from the master
POVRAY.INI to one in the current directory and they are being ignored.

Has anyone else noticed this? If not, I'll try and work out what I'm doing
wrong.

Mike

--

Michael Farmer
Bristol, UK

Post a reply to this message

"Michael W A Farmer" <mwa### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote in message

> According to the documentation, I can put options into a POVRAY.INI file
in
> the current directory. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I can't
> get this to work. I've moved some Library_Path settings from the master
> POVRAY.INI to one in the current directory and they are being ignored.

Thanks for posting about this, as it does seem broken and might need fixing
before the next version is released. Either that or the documentation
(section 1.9 of the Scene Help) is in error, although I don't believe so.

Bob H.