POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Unable to print a scene file Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:35:47 EDT (-0400)
  Unable to print a scene file (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Steely
Subject: Unable to print a scene file
Date: 25 Dec 2003 07:37:20
Message: <3feada00@news.povray.org>
Hello to all.

While (at least a part of) the World is having Christmas, my system is doing
strange things: When I try to print out a scene file out of the editor, the
Windows printing dialogue pops up for a millisecond - and that's it. No
error message, no file in the printers queue, and also no printed scene
file.

This happens eclusively with POV-Ray, all other programs print well. Even
after re-installing Windows and POV-Ray this morning the problem persists.

Anyone out there has experienced this also? Anyone knows a solution for
this?

Have nice Christmas

Rm

System running:
POV 3.5 for Win
Win 98
HP LJ 1000 as standard printer on USB port

Post a reply to this message