POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV Ray with Emacs and command line Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:40:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray with Emacs and command line (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: WF
Subject: POV Ray with Emacs and command line
Date: 30 Sep 2003 00:35:40
Message: <3f79081c@news.povray.org>
Hello,
	Is there a tutorial on using POV-Ray 3.5 with Windows using just Emacs
and the command line?  I have two problems:
	1. There is only one executable--pvengine.exe, which brings up 	the GUI
editor.  Where is povray.exe?
	2. The pov-mode.el file doesn't work with Emacs 20.7.
	Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message