POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Handy tool suggestion/query Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:08:04 EDT (-0400)
  Handy tool suggestion/query (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jon S  Berndt
Subject: Handy tool suggestion/query
Date: 2 Jun 2003 22:22:36
Message: <3edc066c$1@news.povray.org>
I think it would be very helpful in the Windows POV-Ray IDE to have a tool
that one could use to select colors, much like the Windows color selection
dialog. If colors were selected, maybe they could even have their RGB
components pasted into the clipboard.  Hmmm, sounds like a programming job.
I'll have to re-install C++Builder.

Unless such a utility already exists?

Jon

Post a reply to this message