POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Grrrr... Setting Options! Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:46:11 EDT (-0400)
  Grrrr... Setting Options! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Alan Walkington
Subject: Grrrr... Setting Options!
Date: 2 Apr 2003 02:40:46
Message: <3e8a93fe$1@news.povray.org>
I have povray for windows 3.5.  The default option is to show the render
window while rendering.  Somehow I managed to change that so that it doesn't
show until rendering is finished.

I would like to set it to show while rendering.  I'll be darned if I can
figure out how.  In fact I removed POVRAY altogether and reinstalled it, but
it still remembered the previous option setting.

Help anyone?

Alan Walkington

Post a reply to this message