POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:03:50 EDT (-0400)
  I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Ian J  Burgmyer
Subject: Re: I start POV-Ray and my laptop reboots itself
Date: 10 Mar 2003 21:36:54
Message: <3e6d4bc6@news.povray.org>
Scott Gammans's furious key-hammering produced this:
>>> And now I can't seem to get
>>> POV-Ray to crash Windows... whether I have "Automatically reboot"
>>> checked or not.
>>
>> How is that a bad thing? ;)
>
> Eh... only a bad thing in that I now hold my breath every time I start
> POV-Ray, not knowing whether or not Windows might decide to BSD all over me.
> :p

Heh, I see your point.

Well, you just *know* that Windows is going to wait until you're comfortable
with starting up POV-Ray and then it's going to start BSOD'ing again. ;)

--
/*^*/light_source{100*<-5,2,-5>2}#macro I(i,n)#while(strlen(i)>=n)#local A=asc(
substr(i,n,1));#local a=asc(substr(i,n+1,1));cylinder{<div(A,8)-12,mod(A,8)-4,4
/*<*/)I("mkmtlttk"1)//@_$#!,:<"Thhis polysig brought to you by Ian Burgmyer :)"

Post a reply to this message