POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Automate the POV 3.5 installation using our script Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  Automate the POV 3.5 installation using our script (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Theo Gottwald *
Subject: Automate the POV 3.5 installation using our script
Date: 24 Jan 2003 17:19:02
Message: <3e31bbd6$1@news.povray.org>
You want to install POV 3.5 on more then just 1 PC ?

Don't want to do it "manually" ?

Let it run automatically. Just download our script.
Place it "aside" of  the Povray35.exe.
Run the script - thats all.

Where can you find that "auto-setup" script ?

Look at the link below.

http://www.it-berater.org

Click on Downloads -> Raytracing (SMPOV).

Scroll the page down, read the text.

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm