POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : INIThing v1.0 - Command-line GUI Extension Installer Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  INIThing v1.0 - Command-line GUI Extension Installer (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Andrew Wilcox
Subject: INIThing v1.0 - Command-line GUI Extension Installer
Date: 8 Nov 2002 13:09:39
Message: <3dcbfde3$1@news.povray.org>
Here's a small command-line program that can install GUI Extensions into a
PVENGINE.INI file.  This program is usefull for GUI Extension writers that
want their GUI Extension to be installed into POV-Ray as part of their
install process.

You can retrieve it at http://www.dreampeach.com/INIThing/

Have fun,

Andrew Wilcox