POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Visual Basic and PovRay Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:06:53 EDT (-0400)
  Visual Basic and PovRay (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Luke
Subject: Visual Basic and PovRay
Date: 24 Sep 2002 06:20:23
Message: <3d903c67@news.povray.org>
Is possible to use VB to render a scene with PovRay ?
If so, where I can find some documentation or source code or anithing can
help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Subject: Re: Visual Basic and PovRay
Date: 27 Sep 2002 00:53:55
Message: <3d93e463$1@news.povray.org>
Theoretically, one could modify the POVRay source code so that it could be
used to create a dll that could be called from a VB program.  However, the
POVRay license has extremely specific requirements and limitations regarding
the use of POVRay in this manner.  You would have to be very careful to
insure you do not violate the provisions of that license.

Jim

Post a reply to this message