POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:53:44 EDT (-0400)
  NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? (Message 11 to 20 of 39)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ?
Date: 14 Aug 2002 20:53:59
Message: <3D5AFC2D.6C2F62D7@pacbell.net>
Theo Gottwald * wrote:

> I did that, they have been in Quotation marks (=chr$(34) - isn't ?).

Quotation marks - ""

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Pandora
Date: 14 Aug 2002 21:46:08
Message: <3d5b07e0@news.povray.org>

> Theo Gottwald * wrote:
> >
> > I did that, they have been in Quotation marks (=chr$(34) - isn't ?).
>
> Quotation marks - ""

    The point Theo is trying to make, and is actually quite clear from his
original post, is that the parameter _was_ in Quotation marks. chr$(34), as
Theo puts it, _is_ a quotation mark. To quote from Theos original question :

"The following Line in a batch file:

bin\pvengine.exe "f:\00_rpgm\01_bs\01_projekte\smpov
1\com\ani_woodbox_08132002_172415_87176_1_0x0-160x120a.ini"

Please note the chr$(34) (=") around the path."

See, he even makes a point of stating that he is using quotation marks
around the file path parameter.

So, Theos original question still stands - why does this not work ?
--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.

Post a reply to this message