POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 'i_dat3d' MegaPOV functionality in POV-Ray 3.5 ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:04:32 EDT (-0400)
  'i_dat3d' MegaPOV functionality in POV-Ray 3.5 ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Kevin McDonnell
Subject: 'i_dat3d' MegaPOV functionality in POV-Ray 3.5 ?
Date: 13 Dec 2001 13:35:20
Message: <3c18f4e8$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if the POV team was considering including functionality
present in the MegaPOV i_dat3d library.  In particular, I am interested in
the data_3D function, which takes as input a set of points and outputs an
isosurface that interpolates the points.  I find this extremely useful in my
work.

Kevin