POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : povray.org site maintainer Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  povray.org site maintainer (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jonathan bailey
Subject: povray.org site maintainer
Date: 23 Sep 2001 17:24:54
Message: <3bae5326$1@news.povray.org>
Hello All,
I have finished compiling my source code report
and would like to contribute this information to
help anyone working on the source code. The file
I need to send is a single zip file, the size is 354 megs, unzipped it's 405
megs, the code is html
and contains information about all of the source files used to compile
povray for windows - with
the exception of 2 or 3 header files involved with
the built-in editor. This is the current release of povray for windows, not
the 3.5 beta. I need to know  who to  ask permission/send this to so it can
be posted on the appropriate site (I assume www.povray.org).  I checked the
site and it states to post questions at news.povray.org....

                            thanks!
                            jonathan bailey
                            jba### [at] triadrrcom

Post a reply to this message

> I have finished compiling my source code report
> and would like to contribute this information to
> help anyone working on the source code.

I will forward this to the appropriate parties.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group