POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [3.5]minor GUI reguest Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  [3.5]minor GUI reguest (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Philippe Debar
Subject: [3.5]minor GUI reguest
Date: 9 Sep 2001 14:15:53
Message: <3b9bb1d9@news.povray.org>
OK, OK

I know it is too late...

But, just for the record (and maybe for 4.0)

could the cut/copy function be disabled when the selection is 0 char long ?

(in other words : disable copy when nothing is selected, to avoid erasing
the clipboard when mistakingly pressing ctrl+c instead of ctrl+v)

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

"Philippe Debar" <phd### [at] belgacomnet> wrote in message
> (in other words : disable copy when nothing is selected, to avoid erasing
> the clipboard when mistakingly pressing ctrl+c instead of ctrl+v)

I'll try to keep this in mind when I'm working on the editor next.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> "Philippe Debar" <phd### [at] belgacomnet> wrote in message
> > (in other words : disable copy when nothing is selected, to avoid
erasing
> > the clipboard when mistakingly pressing ctrl+c instead of ctrl+v)
>
> I'll try to keep this in mind when I'm working on the editor next.

Many thanks. As I wrote in p.b-t : when no selection is made (selection is
zero
character long), the menu are disabled but the shorctut keys are still
working. (I don't know if menu were disabled before, I never actually
checked).

Sys info : POV-Ray 3.5 b4 / Win 2k pro sp2 / Ahtlon 1.2 GHz / 512 MB DDR