POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I need someone to render a pov scene for me Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:50:41 EDT (-0400)
  I need someone to render a pov scene for me (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Eduardo
Subject: I need someone to render a pov scene for me
Date: 21 Aug 2001 11:24:17
Message: <3b827d21@news.povray.org>
Does anyone has a fast PC?
(my one is a p3 at 867 with 64mb of ram )

Note who ever whants to render my file for me must have a really powerfull
pc and he or she must contact me edu### [at] terraes

Post a reply to this message

> (my one is a p3 at 867 with 64mb of ram )
>
> Note who ever whants to render my file for me must have a really powerfull
> pc and he or she must contact me edu### [at] terraes

You will probably have more chance of getting replies if you explain more
detailed what this render is about, meaning what type of scene for what
purpose.

Also povray.windows is not necessarily the best group for such a question.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>