POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Setting a dir for rendered image... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:03:27 EDT (-0400)
  Setting a dir for rendered image... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: Setting a dir for rendered image...
Date: 16 Mar 2001 18:36:23
Message: <3ab2a377@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I have installed PoV-Ray 3.1 on WinNT: to speed up the installation I have
pressed return more and more (ok I'm a donkey, but the girl beside me didn't
think so ;) ). I remember that is a possibility to setup a dir where storing
every rendered image.
A possibility is to install again, but I think there is another way: can
someone help me, please ?
Thanks to everyone has read this,
bye,

Post a reply to this message