POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : motion blur in povray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:42:09 EDT (-0400)
  motion blur in povray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Maan M  Hamze
Subject: motion blur in povray
Date: 28 Jan 2001 18:43:01
Message: <3a74ae85$1@news.povray.org>
A while ago I had a hard drive crash and I lost many recent information on
povray that I managed to gather over time.
One piece I lost is something about povray and motion blur.
Is there an INC file that can help in producing motion blur?
Maan

Post a reply to this message

This is a great and overwhelming amount of work.
Maan