POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Question Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Question
Date: 4 Jan 2001 08:28:06
Message: <3a547a66$1@news.povray.org>
How come windows gets its own ng? Shouldn't doors, floors, ceilings and
other common architectural features get their own groups as well?

Sorry. Really sorry. Don't know what came over me.

Post a reply to this message

> How come windows gets its own ng? Shouldn't doors, floors, ceilings and
> other common architectural features get their own groups as well?
>
> Sorry. Really sorry. Don't know what came over me.

I think it is time to get p.o-t back on line...

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

I think this is a very gooooood and verrrrry important question... ;-), do
i ...